- Buffing compound and brief instructions included. Buffing compound is an ultra-fine abrasive that is applied to the Leather Stropping Belt. The buffing compound will help to refine the edge of your knife, removing very small fragments of the Burr or Wire Edge. Removing these fragments can extend the life of the edge.
- Belts are made slightly short and may require stretching to be installed. If you believe your belt is too small, Contact us today!
- Made from Premium Quality Leather. Each one of our Leather Belts is guaranteed to not break!
- Get professional-looking, mirror polished edges that don’t just look great, but are ready to work!
- can be used on nearly any edge for maintenance or as a final stage in sharpening to get that razor-sharp edge! Stropping with leather is centuries old and still as effective today as it has ever been
1/2 x 12, 3/4 x 12, 1 x 18, 1 x 21, 1 x 30, 1 x 42, 2 x 36
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.